Sunday, April 10, 2011

Everybody Wants To Be A Cat...

Especially, when the cat is...toilet trained?

THAT'S RIGHT!! 
I'm toilet training my kitten!!

This is my darling 4 month old "baby", Zatara


He's named after Edmund Dantes from "The Count of Monte Cristo"
The name means "Driftwood".

Isn't he precious?!

And such a contended little boy!

Zatara with his best friend (Besides me),
my sister's cat, Inigo, (Yes as in Montoya from "The Princess Bride")


So why am I toilet training? 

Litter is such a mess!! And gets rather expensive.
Plus! After I get married this June, I'll be living in an appartment, 
and who wants a litter box stinking up the place?

So I bought the "Litter Kwitter",

and got busy training!


The different colored rings, represent the different stages of training. 
Each stage will take 1-2 weeks depending on the kitty.


Stage 1, the "Red Stage" works just like a litter box.
For one week, it will stay on the floor beside the toilet.

On the second week, the toilet bowl shaped litter box
will be placed on top of the toilet bowl rim.


Zatara checking out the new little box.

 "Zat-Cat" uses the new box for the first time.

Inigo wonders what's up?!

So I was a little late in putting this up.
Tomorrow, Monday, will mark the first full week of toilet training 
and we will see how it goes with the littler atop the commode!
Pray all goes well!!
Poor Inigo is so big (he weighs nearly 17 pounds), he can barely fit on the thing!


WATCH FOR UPDATES!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What an absolute ADORABLE KITTY!!!!! Zatara is SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, Rachael, I said you'd be a good mommy, didn't I? :) I'll be interested to hear how it goes! Keep us posted!
    And yes, Zatara is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melanie. He's the sweetest, darling-est little thing.


    Awww Garsh Caleb! lol ;)
    I surly will continue to update!!
    Thanks!! I'll tell the little bugger you said so. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! He's so absolutely ADORABLE, I can't get over it!!!!:D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, well keep us updated on this! Um.....the kitty looks a bit embarrassed in the one photo~ just sayin' :P

    ReplyDelete

"Red is the rose that in yonder garden grows
Fair is the lily of the valley
Clear is the water that flows from the Boyne
But my love is fairer than any."